Thursday, December 2, 2010

In the middle

It's been a while since I've eaten  middle eastern food, and I'm happy that I was able to finally re-acquaint my tastebuds with this tasty treat.

We ate at this small casual middle eastern inspired restuarant along Boni ave. in Pasig.  The place was simple with plain wooden tables and chairs and the opposing walls decorated with different sized and colored hookahs.

We started off with a couple orders of ox brain , notice how they used kalamansi instead of lemon wedges :)




















My brother had Beef Biryani, I love the color of the rice and look at those beautiful long grains




I ordered for myslef some Beef Shawarma Rice, I just can't get over how beautiful their rice looked.
and of course this wouldn't be complete without some spicy chilli sauce and creamy garlic sauce



Yummy!


And to wash it all down, a glass of ice cold crisp rootbeer

Hits the right spot!

Nice nice nice!